ASP: Your Host
Desktop Software and Application hosting, Web Site hosting, Email hosting, Database Hosting, Virtual Machine Hosting. We’re the cloud specialists.
ASP: Your Personal Development Team
Do you need custom software? An IT Consultant? Consider ASP your IT partner.
ASP: Your Internet Marketing Specialists
ASP can help you get you noticed on the Internet with SEO services and web site development.
ASP Consultants apply cost effective Information Technology (IT) Solutions to your industry specific problems.
Technical Support Services
24x7x365 access to a real person with experience building and running configurations like yours.
Performance, reliability, security, training, support and low TCO with the Digital Desktop Cloud.
Any Software, any Device, any time anywhere.
- You could work with all your computer programs, documents, email, and calendar from anywhere, on any computer, tablet, or operating system.
- Your documents, email and all company data could be kept in a safe location that you could easily access with a secure login.
- You could have the versions of the software you use, updated at your request. You wouldn’t need to buy new computer equipment, or hire an IT guy to maintain a server or a network at your location.
- You wouldn’t need to invest in a document management system. Or even know what one is.
- You could easily add more locations for your business and your network would already be in place.
- You wouldn’t have to worry about how to do a backup or a restore.
- Your data would be safe from any outside disaster that struck your business, including theft, fire, or weather.
- You could reduce your downtime because of computer or network problems.
- You could easily hire employees or consultants, add them to your network, collaborate on documents, or use the same database to work.
- You could safely work from the office, home or even from a foreign country.
- We pride ourselves on having the best customer service and training around.
What would that be worth to you? What if we told you that it would cost less than the headache of having to buy and maintain your own network, software and IT personnel?